Wednesday 28 January 2009

SATURDAY Our Time and Village classes

Thank you all for your singing voices. Your babes are benefiting SO much from this experience. Hearing you sing, speak in varying tones, feeling you rock, sway and spin around the room and seeing you embrace these moments aides their development in so, so many ways.

Everything that we do in class is supported by heavily researched evidence that music enhances the development of the whole child. Take some time to check out the poster in class.

Although it is incredibly frustrating (and I don't mind admitting, upsetting at times) that I am without a singing voice, it is a joy to hear that all of you give it a bit of welly yourselves. It's an interesting lesson for me in as much that I am silenced and I have to let others lead... a very interesting journey and certainly one I haven't travelled before.

I will be without a singing voice for a while and in the interim, I can assure you that I am thoroughly enjoying the challenge. I hope that you are too... Well, hey... we're all benefiting from this experience then?

I LOVE MUSIC!

See you on Saturday.

VickyXX

No comments: